Wednesday 13 April 2011

Remember when...

"Remember when teachers, public employees, planned Parenthood, NPR, and PBS crashed the stock market, wiped out our 401ks, took trillions in TARP money, spilled oil in the Gulf of Mexico, gave themselves billions in bonuses, and paid no taxes? Yeah, me neither."

I saw this on a friend's Facebook status and felt compelled to post it here. When I read things like this, I'm quite pleased I no longer live in the US. Not to say that Great Britain is a whole lot better than the US, with the Tories in power running wild destroying essential services with their budget cutting scissors. However, there doesn't seem to be th outrageous hate filled lies used to attack people and services that work for the public good. Instead, the government here unapologetically states it simply must be done.

No comments: