Sunday 16 May 2010

I'm Connected Again!

Let me tell you how disconcerting it is to be disconnected when you're a social network junkie like me. But, I'm back. We have internet in the house and so I'm back and connected again.

Oh and I'm all moved and settled. I love it here in East London. This move was probably one of the best things I've done, only to be surpassed by moving to London to begin with.

Life is good.

I literally stumbled home last night, however. I turned my ankle walking home from the tube after a lovely evening out with friends. It bloody hurt at the time and since I had imbibed a bit, I knew that wasn't a good thing. I hobbled all the way home and today I'm in with my foot up on a pillow with ice on it instead of going to the Columbia Road Flower Market as I had planned. I was also planning on going to the gym tomorrow, but I think now I may give that a miss.

Oh well, anyway it's good to be back- and hey, now I again can tell you about the insignificant details of my my life. Whoop!

And here for your visual pleasure is a picture of the new house.

3 comments:

Laura said...

what a beautiful house! i love the windows and the whole look of the house... glad you're back online!
blessings
~*~

Attila the Mom said...

It's great to see you back!

H~ said...

Thanks to both of you!