Monday 17 December 2007

Be Still My Frigid Heart

Damn it's cold. I'm cold outside, and I'm cold on the inside too.

I've got a case of the Holiday Blues for many reasons which I am not really able to divulge completely here. I did talk a bit about it with a few friends this weekend. I know what I need to do for me. But it's not going to be easy and I'm not very happy about it. On top of that I'm sick and broke. I haven't slept well for 5 days running now-well that's not exactly true. I slept almost all day on Friday.

On the brighter side of things, the Nine Yards Christmas Party was a blast this weekend as it is every year thanks to Simon and Marianne. Plus, Rob brought the laser from the Led Zeppelin concert, which made this year's party even more spectacular. I'm going out to celebrate Julia's birthday tonight (despite only sleeping for 3 hours last night) and tomorrow is a Christmas Dinner at the Grove.

So, I'll keep wearing the holiday blue like some kind of scarf to keep me warm and enjoy the company of friends.

And in four days I'll be in sunny Tucson and then Seattle. That will be lovely.

I need to quit being a moping Molly-sheesh. There are people out there with real problems after all.

I love how blogging always makes me feel better.

No comments: