Sunday 2 December 2007

Weekend in Review

In the course of this weekend I...

*got my consolation rejection jacket for the London Marathon. :-(

*went to an interesting Burlesque Salon Night called 'Strip Lite' in East London. I'm thinking of writing a review of it for Rock-n-Roll 2.0. I will let the world know as always if it's posted.

*finally ended things with my 'Big'. I'm hoping our communication will smoothly transition to friendship and remain as such.

*cut about 10 inches off my hair. I really like it.

*went to the German Christmas market in Kingston and drank 2 glasses of glühwein. It made me feel very warm and fuzzy inside.

*went to a party at a friend of Nana's. It was quite fun, and I met some lovely people.

*had a long chat with my brother, who despite his recent stroke of very bad luck is doing quite well.

*caught up with a few Seattle friends on-line and on the phone.

And now today is Sunday. I have a lot of work to do. So, I'm putting it off to catalogue my weekend's activities for your entertainment (or boredom). I should really get going on my dishes and marking.

No comments: