Thursday 22 January 2009

Gettin' Dirty and Stayin' Safe

On a lunch break from an incredibly busy day, so did my usual Facebook check. My friend, Marianne, posted this hilarious condom advertisement.



I was rolling and very watchful for students or prudent staff.
(Is it wrong that this advert turned me on a bit?)

And then I found the outtakes... and I was rolling even more.





Unfortunately the embedding for the last outtake was disabled, so you'll just have to go to YouTube and see it yourself

And now I'm back to teaching my young pre-teen innocents. What a dirty teacher they have!

2 comments:

TD said...

Those are the funniest things I've seen in a long time! THANK YOU for the pick-me-up today - I really need it!

H~ said...

Glad you liked them. I have to admit that I was a little nervous watching them at school, though.