Monday 4 February 2008

UGH!

This day has been crap and it's only just lunch. I had one too many drinks last night and ate something I don't normally eat. The result was that I ended up uncomfortably waking up at 3AM. At 5:30AM I got out of bed since I had to get up in an hour anyway. Realising that I hadn't run my dishwasher as I intended, I ran it while simultaneously hoping that it didn't wake up my downstairs neighbour. I sat down to do some work and then, noticing the time, I went into the kitchen to put away my coffee mug and stepped into a puddle in my stocking feet. The drainage hose from my dishwasher had come out of the pipe it goes in and had spewed water all over the floor. I mopped it up quickly, reattached the hose and bolted out the door leaving my dishwasher to continue running. (Yes, I put my shoes on.) Who knows what mess awaits me when I come home. This isn't the first time I've flooded my kitchen floor. It's annoying really.

Oh and in addition to this, I feel like I'm getting a cold. I go skiing in a week for a week, so I better not get ill.

So, now I'm at work in a piss-poor mood, trying not to take it out on others. And the sun is shining down, mocking me with its cheery nature. Stupid Sun! I just want to go home and go to bed.

WEEENNNNHHHHH!!!! :-(

No comments: