Thursday 20 November 2008

Who am I? Facebook Will Tell You.

When I first signed on to Facebook, I tried every application that came along. I had a ball, but now it all seems a bit too much. I have far too many applications now. They all seem a bit silly, so I've decided to delete most of them. Many of the applications I'm binning are little silly quizzes that supposedly tell you what you're like.

So in case you're curious here is what/which (fill in the blank) I am:

Fruit- I'm a pomegranate.
Drugs- I'm mushrooms.
Sex and the City character- I'm Carrie.
Dictator- I'm Theodora.
Friends character- I'm Monica.
Harry Potter character- I'm Hermione.
Jane Austen heroine- I'm Elizabeth Bennet.
Star Wars character-I'm Princess Leah.
Heroes character- I'm Peter Petrelli

Other interesting tid bits I found out about myself via Facebook:

I'm right brained and thus one of those creative types. My IQ according to Facebook is apparently 134. I'm not a genius, but I'm no dumb bunny either. My actual age is 34. (woo hoo!) Oh and my life is 70% perfect, so remind me of that the next time I'm moaning.

And, that's me...according to Facebook. All those silly applications are now no longer on my profile. Only the really important ones (Superpoke, My Little Green Patch, My City, etc.) remain.

Changing subject slightly-I'd be honoured if you'd 'stalk me'. Wondering what that means? Well look to the right side of my blog. I have only one stalker, Mrs. B, so far. (If you are reading this via Facebook notes. You can still stalk me. Simply go to my original blog here and stalk away.)

5 comments:

TD said...

I've been a follower of your blog for awhile now, but had been anonymous before your request today.

I have now gone public with my Heather-stalking. ;-)

H~ said...

Yay!!! Thanks for stalking! :-)

Raechelle said...

I have tried numerous times to stalk you, but Blogger denied me each time. Lots of error messages. Today, however, Blogger said, "You again? Sheesh...oh go ahead!"

H~ said...

Yay! Another stalker! Thank you for persisting and getting past the Blogger restraining orders. :-)

PISOS Y URBANIZACIONES said...

Great blog!