Sunday 27 January 2008

What A Week!

This last week sucked. I worked until late in the eve every night, but now it's done. Woo Hoo! This weekend was great fun. I helped Chad plan Gillian's surprise birthday party, which was Saturday. I almost spilled the beans about this to Gillian on Friday after 1 too many drinks, but I caught myself just in time. She said she didn't notice and had not a clue as to what was in the works. The look of surprise on her face was priceless.

So today I have brought no work home and was looking forward to writing more about my luck with cars when I realised that the draft of that blog that I had begun is on my work computer. I find it a bit pathetic that a piece I'm writing for enjoyment has ended up mixed into my work. It's an example of my working too much. Sad, really.

Tomorrow I begin a strict health plan. Or perhaps I should say that tomorrow I return the healthy lifestyle I was living in Autumn. However, today I will lounge around and overindulge a bit. Am about to head up to Linds's and perhaps eat pizza.

In other news the boots that I wanted for ages were 70% off and I got the last pair in my size.

It's good to finally have time to write for fun again, even if that writing is a bit banal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the boots! I can relate to a trimphant story of footwear.

Looking forward to Cars part 2. Some of it might be familliar....