Thursday 17 January 2008

Yes, I know it's been ages...

since I've blogged, but I've been busy. Hellishly busy. It's that time of the year again where I find myself under a ton of marking with the Report Card deadline nipping at my heels. Ouch! Plus we have to do this UBD unit on curriculum map software that is a) clunky and b) is slow going thanks to our snail like server service at school. Grrrrrrrrrr.... Oh and I got into a row with a friend of mine on Saturday. Something that will blow over and is beginning to, but it ate away at me a bit throughout the last few days.

I did take a wee bit of time out for myself and saw Charlie Wilson's War on Wednesday. It was pretty good. I even forgot that Tom Hanks was Tom Hanks and that Julia Roberts was Julia Roberts. Philip Seymour Hoffman was brilliant as always. I'd write more about it, but I'm knackered.

I began the My Luck With Cars part 2 blog a while ago, but I've had no time to finish it. I had a decent idea for a music blog, but I have had no time to even start that.

I hate living most my life around work. I hate being stressed. It sucks.

On that note, thank you to the faithful who routinely check to see if I'm still here. I am.

Off to sleep now.

No comments: