Friday 10 April 2009

Jerk Update

I'm up with some sort of stomach nastiness, so I thought I would fill you in on what's happened with Jerk since I last wrote.

I got a text from him saying he would be home later and would send me the number himself and reply to my email. I may have gone a bit overboard in my response, but I told him if this recorded post had somehow gone missing I would file a claim. In addition I said that I felt betrayed by him through all of this and was now thinking everything he told me was I lie and asked him to prove me wrong.

I never heard anything back.

So I sent this email. Please look on it with kind eyes grammar wise as it was written late at night in a rather emotional state.

"Jerk, (yes once again I used his real name)

I see you've just had recent activity on Facebook. So, you've been online, but not contacted me as you promised you would tonight, the 9th of April 2009.

Thus, I'm assuming your silence is an admission of guilt. You have no confirmation number to send me as you never sent the recorded mail with the £327 you owed me and promised to pay me to begin with.

Do the right thing, please and tell the truth. If you really cared about me you would have responded by now, but as you haven't I'm saddened and can only assume that you are a liar about the initial deposits (and thus let me practically starve while you came down for football and went back up to Norfolk, not because your Dad needed you but because you just didn't want to face me since you had lied to me) and also about sending me this recorded mail as you can't even supply me with a confirmation number of said recorded mail.

If you never made those initial deposits in February, the very least you can do is include the £30 fee I had to pay as I went into the red at your expense and had to borrow money from my friends to get by (at least I paid them back). If I don't see a banker's draft and proof of those initial deposits by the 15th, I will file a claim for a total of £357.

Thanks for showing me how very little you cared. I now can only assume that it wasn't because you were hurting that you couldn't talk to me on the phone but because you knew you were lying to me about everything.

If you admit your lies, apologise, explain why you felt you needed to lie to me, set up a payment plan with me, which includes at least the £30 fee for the hell you put me through in Feb, and stick to that payment plan then I will not file a claim. Otherwise if I do not hear from you before the 15th expect a claim to be filed.

I really wish it hadn't come to this, but you are the one who pushed it to this point.

H~" (Oh and I signed it with my real name)

Right, back to bed. I'll keep you posted as this saga develops.

No comments: