Sunday 22 June 2008

Breaking News!

Oscar the Grouch has cleaned up her act. The patio no longer looks like the junk yard from Sanford and Son (actually the garden in Sanford and Son was in much better condition than Oscar's patio, so that's not really fair to compare the two)

I've been insanely busy this last week. Thus, my silence.

Oh and can I just say how much I love Facebook. I've gotten back in touch with people from my past who I was afraid I would never speak to again. The same thing has happened on Linked In. Yay!!

And I've 2 more days of work and then I'm free for 6 weeks. I will be taking a course and working on that book-you know the one I've been threatening to write for the last 4 years. We'll see how that goes.

I spent this weekend eating and drinking a bit too much (Twickenham Green Festival, bbq's, etc) but loved every minute of it.

That's about it. Oh, I had a bit of an epiphany during the week, but that's another blog.

No comments: