Tuesday 29 July 2008

It's Official!

I'm going to be spending Christmas in Tucson and New Year's in Seattle!! My grandmother lives in Tucson, is 88 and is sharp as a whip. She hates to travel partially due to her limited eyesight. When she last came to visit my parents in Asheville she told my mother she couldn't stand it. Her exact words were, "Everyone's butt was in my face. I can not stand all these butts in my face." So, my parents found tickets that were insanely cheap to Tucson at the end of December. Thus, when I am back in the UK I will look into buying a 3 pronged ticket as I have done for the last 4 years. I will be emailing dates, etc. once I know them for certain.

Yay!!!

3 comments:

Raechelle said...

Yay! Glad you get to be with your Seattle crew again for the big night!

TD said...

Looking forward to meeting you in person! :-)

And the Scrabble! Dear God, the SCRABBLE!

Unknown said...

Yay! If you have a spare moment I will gladly leave this lovely San Juan Island and come to see you anywhere in Seattle. OR you could come and visit on my island, we can jaunt over to Pt Towns. and go to my favorite bar, Sirens. I have a favorite bar on the island, too.