Thursday 31 July 2008

Yummmmmmm!!!

I've been in Asheville a week as of today and we've eaten at the same restaurant twice, Bouchon. I'm looking forward to the next time I come to visit so that I may go yet again. Monday through Wednesday is all you can eat Mussels and boy-oh-boy are they good! There are five different preparation s of them to boot. We started out with a baked brie appetizer, Le Brie en Croute Chaud. Then, my father ordered the Parisienne Mussles, I got the Bayou and my mother got the South of the French Border. We had seconds of course. Both my parents had the Bayou and I got the French South of the Border. Yummmmmy!! My tastebuds did little dances in my mouth. In my humble opinion, I believe that they Bayou for all their spiciness and andouille sausage was the best. For dessert my mother ordered the Creme Brulee Flight; four mini crem brulees rosemary, espresso, saffron, lavender. She was her usual giving self and shared with my father and me. They were all amazing. My father and I, on the other hand, had liquid desserts. My father had a Milky Way, and I had a White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle. We shared sips of out liquid desserts with my mother, of course. The Raspberry Truffle came VERY close to replacing the Espresso Martini as my favourite drink, but it didn't.

So, if ever you find yourself in Asheville, NC I HIGHLY recommend that you go to Bouchon. It's lovely, affordable (especially on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesdays) and absolutely delectable. Yummmmmmm!!!

2 comments:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Yummmm! Sounds delish!

Raechelle said...

That's it! Brie for dinner! It's a sign....