Sunday 10 August 2008

Almost Home or Why Twitter is Cool

I'm here in a hotel room alone after going on a historic haunting walk through Salem. It was fantastic actually-more of a history lesson than a ghost walk. However, I'm wide awake and slightly creeped out. Thus, the blogging.

Of course now that I've started typing this I'm overcome with exhaustion, so I'm afraid I'll leave you hanging and tell you about my trip when I get home. You can, however, get a bit of a preview of my trip from looking at my Twitter updates to the right of this post under "What's H doing right now?" (as an aside if you are reading this through Facebook you will have to go to the original posting on "H in London" on Blogger-you should go there anyway, bookmark it and read it regularly ;) ) I've been updating Twitter via text while I've been here and I now have a page element which allows anyone who comes to my blog to see my updates. If you want to follow me on Twitter (and have the option to send a receive updates via text or on line) you can click the link underneath the page element and join Twitter then add me.

Yes, I'm a great big cyber-social dork. I'll admit it.

1 comment:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Can't wait to hear about your trip!

The recreation department where I live is offering a three day tour of Salem in October. I'm really hoping I'll be able to take the time and do it.