Tuesday 26 August 2008

And here...

I thought I would have all this time tonight to blog and post pics on Facebook. So I decided to upload pics to Facebook covering my entire summer first. Big mistake! There were many problems and it took me about 2 hours to get them all up.

So, my long blog is now a quick few paragraphs and some pics. My Bank Holiday weekend was quite self-indulgent and fun. Back to normality now.

I went to Notting Hill Carnival. Here are pictures I was able to get from the parade.












Apparently, there was a stand-off between the police and carnival goers. I saw nothing. It was crowded and quite loud....and fun.

And now I'm off to bed after sitting most of the night in front of the computer accomplishing very little.

3 comments:

TD said...

Very nice! Reminds me of the Solstice parades in Seattle.

H~ said...

AHH trust me. This is nothing like the Solstice Parade. There are trucks with HUGH sound systems on them. The Solstice Parade does not allow machines at all.

In all honesty the Solstice Parade is much more tame and environmentally sound. Plus it general doesn't end in stan-off' between Police and spectators. Still I do love NHC. I do miss the Solstice Parade, however.

CRISIS said...

Good, I love blog