Mrs. B from Confessions of Pagan Soccer Mom tagged me. So, I will now be spreading the love.
Here are the directions:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Here are my 6 unspectacular quirks.
1. I do this little thing when I'm excited or happy about something. I say, "Yay!" or something similar clap my hands three times and then shake my fists a little in the air as if I have little flags in them. Steve noticed this when he was visiting for my birthday.
2. I'm terrified of dark enclosed places like closets or basements. I have been ever since my Aunt Julie locked me in the basement when I was like 3 after letting me watch 'Night Gallery'. She was sixteen and babysitting me at the time.
3. I hate Brussels sprouts. Detest them. I think they are dirt tasting minions of Satan. You can not cover them in enough sauce to make me like them ever. Yuch! When I was 9 my father refused to let me leave the table until I had eaten my Brussels sprouts. I sat there for 2 1/2 hours and then my mother sent me to my room Brussles sprouts untouched on my plate.
4. I set alarms on my mobile to remind of things. Everyday I am reminded when it's near time to leave for work and near time to leave for home. I don't really need those reminders, but they're comforting somehow. I also have them set to take out my rubbish or recycling or water my plants, etc. (I do need those ones at times)
5. I tend to be distracted by my reflection. It's not a vanity thing but more like I need to make sure that's really me or that I'm really here. I annoy myself with this so I can only imagine how others feel.
6. I fall down or knock things over everyday. Yes, everyday. Today I knocked papers off my desk while talking to a colleague. Yesterday I dumped a plate of strawberries to the floor (there were only 3 strawberries really, but the loss of 3 strawberries is a sad, sad thing).
Ok, so now I will tag Raechelle, Todd, China Blue, Brandon, Ratchick, and (although I'm feeling kinda shy about doing this cus I just read his blog, laugh out loud but don't think I've ever made a comment) Johnny Virgil from 15 Minute Lunch