Friday 20 March 2009

SUBMISSIONS CLOSED for Previous Post

I have had 2 and 1/2 brave souls attempt to answer my mini-version of the "Life in the UK Test." I will post the answers as soon as I take my real version, which happens in a few hours.

Am I doing final revision for this test? Well kinda. Actually I just spent some time online am examining NCAA Basketball Championship brackets instead. Not very British of me, but it's March Madness! I am wearing my NCAA Basketball Championship shirt and have been sleeping in it as well in hopes that those champs will be this year's champs. "Who were the college basketball champs in 2000?" you ask. Why that would be my alma mater, Michigan State University. They play tonight. C'mon STATE!

Too bad that question isn't on my test today. Oh and I'm not going to get to see their first round game against Robert Morris, as I'll be sleeping then.

So time to revise!

No comments: