Monday 14 April 2008

Back in Saddle Baby Pt 2

On Sunday I will be going into the studio to do narration, story-telling, and other odds and ends for the foreign language teaching program I mentioned earlier. The man running it was concerned that I might not want to do it as '...it is quite a lot to do and will take all day.'

I especially like the story telling bit. If I could I would quit teaching and be one of those narrators for talking books. I'd also love to do voice-overs for radio advertisements, or be a DJ. I quite fancy hosting a talk show of some type.

Yup, there's no denying it. I was born to talk. Actually my dream job would be a combination of what I mentioned there with writing. And now look, I've got leads on writing positions and this voice job in the past 2 days.

When it rains it pours. I hope it's monsoon season in this new phase of my life.

No comments: