Saturday 12 April 2008

Who Says Horoscopes Don't Speak The Truth?

My friend, May, forwarded me a call for journalists from on-line fashion mag. It's not a paid position, but it could lead somewhere. Who knows? I was on it and wrote the contact this morning submitting 3 of my favourite blogs.

Then I wrote Richard because one of the links I submitted was my piece he posted on Rock'n'Roll 2.0. I wanted him to be aware of what I'd done in case someone contacted him about me. He wrote me back and sent me a link to an arts job site where they often have calls for writers.

Later the woman from the on-line mag wrote me back later in the day and showed interest in my writing. Tomorrow she is going to show me how I can register to start submitting articles and told me they would like about 1 a week.

Then I happened to look at my horoscope which said:

Are you an intellectual or a poet, dear Taurus, a novelist or a playwright? The celestial energy is leaving you alone with your anxieties and questions. You are sure of only one thing: words are friends you have decided to spend the rest of your life with. This is a kind of dream and a challenge that corresponds well to your Taurus identity. Get to work. You will find your vocation, as well as your passion, in your writing...

And, now I'm off to the Festival of Sins, and I'm writing a review of that as well.

Hmmmmmm....

No comments: