Monday 26 May 2008

Another Creepy Dream

When will it end...

In this dream I was held to the side with my hands tied behind me while a pair of infant twins were being tortured. One twin baby was made to watch over a partition while his brother was killed in a gruesome way. The screaming from both babies was blood curdling and still rings in my ears while I write this. Then, when it was all done they released the alive baby and who then transformed into a 4 or 5 year-old and came to me. My wrists were somehow released. I reached down to comfort him and whispered, 'I'm not like them. You can trust me. I'll protect you. We'll get out this somehow.' Then, I woke up.

Oh for f@*k's sake. I'm sick of these dreams.

I'm off to work to make certain all my i's are dotted and t's crossed before we leave for the Isle of Wight tomorrow. Certainly it's not the stress of planning this week long trip that's causing these dreams. This is my fourth time going on the trip and my 3rd time as the organiser.

I'm almost afraid to sleep tonight.

No comments: