Thursday 22 May 2008

Who Gave Me the Box of Green and Black Chocolates?

The cards got separated from my gifts and I have no idea who those were from. I remember receiving them and talking to the person who gave them to me about maybe putting them out for all the eat, but she said no. I'm fairly certain it was a she. I was well on my way to inebriated at my b-day party at that point and some things are just plain fuzzy. That box of chocolates is gone. I still have the belgium chocolates in my fridge, but they are not longed for this world.

Oh and, how long does one have to write thank you notes? Because, frankly, I suck at writing them...or at least this week I do-last week too for that matter. Please tell me I have a month. I'll confess that I've written only one. That's right, one. I've not even sent it yet. I blame my job. I come home at night and perhaps blog to relieve the stress I'm feeling, but when I pull out the cards and the pen I become exhausted. I just want to sit and stare.

That's what I want to do now.....sit and stare.

Speaking of my job. I had a sit down with the person I mentioned yesterday and a mutual colleague. Our meeting was far better than I expected, and I have now been stripped of my evil offensive super powers as communication barriers were destroyed by the power of the mediating colleague. Thank God for her.

I saw our school musical, 'The Three Musketeers'. Many of my past and present students were in it. It was funny, cute and quite appropriate for the middle school age.

And now I just have no energy. I'm going to go to bed. Those thank you's will have to be sent from the Isle of Wight.

No comments: